SmartServ’s HVAC Proposal Template is known for outlining the customer’s and the company’s responsibilities in one place. It neatly states the costs of your company’s goods and services during installation, maintenance, or servicing. The template should also specify the terms of payment.
Don't stop here! Upgrade to a configurable software solution from your Pen&Paper business!
While SmartServ’s HVAC Proposal Template can build trust, provide excellent customer experience and improve your sales, it cannot rule out manual errors and delays. Managing a mid-sized to a large company without service management software can cause complications in your operations. These minute mistakes can affect your profits and let your competitors surpass you.
SmartServ’s HVAC Software can streamline your workflow and save time on manual work and errors. Schedule a call with SmartServ to boost your growth and revenue and realize your full potential.
How to access the SmartServ HVAC Proposal Template?
Check your email after submitting the form on the right to obtain an accessible template.
The specific stages are as follows:
- To view the HVAC proposal template, click the link in the email. Any browser you use will view the proposal template.
- Place the cursor over the area you want to edit. You can propose to your client in this manner.
- After entering the information, download the proposal and email it to your clients.
- Star the email to enable you to make numerous proposals using the same template.
- Additionally, you can edit the pdf and add your business logo by downloading and opening it in Adobe Acrobat.
You can book a free consultation with a SmartServ representative for further assistance.
What does the HVAC Proposal template include?
The Proposal Template will contain the following information:
- Proposal number, date, and due date
- Billing Location, Service location, and Company address
- Columns to mention services, material service hours
- Option to check and un-check taxation of line items
- Columns for price and the total amount
- Subheads for a sub-total, discount, surcharge, sales tax
- Name and Signature field for customer and technician or owner