Elevate your business with the best HVAC Software.
Put your business on autopilot with SmartServ’s one-stop HVAC software solution.
About Smart HVAC Solutions
Our robust HVAC software makes managing your field service business effortless with premium scheduling, invoicing, and financing features. Automate your workflow and empower your team to generate bigger tickets, increase sales, and provide excellent customer service with our efficient HVAC software solution.
Use enterprise-level features at a small business price.
A total of 87.9% of those who responded to the survey rated their business prospects as “good” and “excellent” for 2019. Of that percentage ....
Use software built with help of 1000+ HVAC contractors like you
HVAC Schedule and Dispatch Software
Keep track of all jobs and send the right techs to the right places!
- Plan both new and regular jobs with ease.
- Keep track of work hours, location, and other job-related details.
- Access all customer information from a single location.
- Send HVAC technicians job-specific details for the timely completion of tasks.
- Use the drag-and-drop feature to schedule jobs effortlessly.
Live Customer Support
Get an all-around support team for your issues.
- We offer an adaptable onboarding process that can fit your team’s schedule.
- We recognize the importance of providing thorough and patient training.
- Our team can provide one-on-one training tailored to your technicians’ availability.
- We have successfully trained a master electrician to use the SmartServ mobile app, even though he was only accustomed to using a flip phone.
HVAC Estimate & Invoice Software
Go paperless, Close jobs effortlessly, and get paid faster!
- Receive payments by including payment links in your invoices.
- Utilize professional estimate templates to share with clients.
- Access stored data even when offline.
- Incorporate maintenance agreements into your invoices.
- Complete invoicing from any location, whether in the office or the field, at your convenience.
- Streamline tax management for added ease.
Upgrade to an easy-to-use HVAC Software!
- You can create personalized workflows for your operations with over 100 customizable settings.
- This includes customizing job types, line items, checklists, forms, and user access.
- For instance, you can set up your system to display the next job for your technician once they have completed their current one. You can also enable or disable invoicing and scheduling capabilities in the field and establish specific user roles and restrictions according to your needs.
Quickbooks HVAC Software
Manage all your accounts easily with QuickBooks software.
- Reduce the amount of time you spend manually entering data into QuickBooks.
- Keep your payment information up-to-date in QuickBooks.
- Generate profit and loss reports that incorporate all of your accounts.
- Quickly transfer data by syncing it with just one click.
- SmartServ team can handle transferring data from QuickBooks on your behalf.
Time Cards & Clock-In And Clock-Out
Make it easy for your technicians to log their work progress
- Technicians can log their work hours from any location using the HVAC app.
- Eliminate the need for paper timesheets by utilizing digital versions.
- Save time and increase accuracy by automatically syncing timesheets with other relevant data.
- Keep track of technician and job-related information through easy-to-use dashboards.
- Monitor all technician activities through the system.
- Streamline payroll management through direct integration with QuickBooks.
Want a complete feature list in your Mailbox?
You will receive an excel list of all features for both the web and the mobile application. If you require a free consultation or demo, please schedule from the ‘Schedule a Free Demo’ button.
Frequently asked questions
If you have any questions, we are always here to answer them.
How can your HVAC software help a small business?
SmartServ is a cost-effective HVAC software for small businesses customizable to your management needs. Unlike most HVAC field service software companies, SmartServ offers 24/7 customer support with all the essential features to automate your business operations. With our one-stop platform, save 20+ hours every week. The paperless platform draws a 10.4% increase in ticket size with a 200% increase in maintenance contracts over time.
Our field service software is the best HVAC scheduling software, HVAC dispatch software, HVAC estimating software, and HVAC invoice software, all in one place!
Moreover, SmartServ HVAC software is recognized as the Best Value Software by Capterra.
How much does HVAC Software cost?
The cost of HVAC software can vary depending on the specific features and functionality offered by the software provider, the size of your business, and the number of users utilizing the software.
Some providers offer pricing based on a monthly subscription model, while others may provide a one-time purchase or a perpetual license. The cost can range anywhere from a few hundred dollars per month to several thousand dollars per year.
Researching and comparing different software options is essential to find one that best fits your business needs and budget. Many providers offer free trials or demos, so you can test the software before committing to a purchase.
What if the techs in my HVAC business are non-tech-savvy?
SmartServ is user-friendly, with 24/7 live assistance from our customer support. Our HVAC software is also titled the Best Ease of Use for its compatibility and convenience for back-office and on-field users. SmartServ also provides training with a swift and easy onboarding process. Our customer support team is highly responsive to any questions during your journey.
Can you run your HVAC business from home?
You can run your HVAC system as a homeowner or business owner, but it requires knowledge and expertise.
With some basic knowledge and tools, a homeowner or business owner can perform routine maintenance tasks such as changing air filters and cleaning the unit. However, a licensed HVAC technician is recommended for more complex tasks, such as diagnosing and repairing system malfunctions. Attempting to repair or modify the system without the necessary training and experience can result in additional damage or safety hazards.
Does your HVAC field service software provide QuickBooks integration?
Yes. SmartServ HVAC software integrates with Intuit QuickBooks. It supports both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop. With QuickBooks integration, SmartServ eliminates the double-entry requirements for accounts and bookkeeping. It ensures direct QuickBooks sync with timesheets and eases payroll management. Review SmartServ QuickBooks Integration.
Does your HVAC scheduling software provide 24/7 customer support?
Yes. SmartServ offers customer support anytime and anywhere throughout the day. A dedicated account manager contacts each HVAC business customer for any queries. SmartServ HVAC field service software also provides granular and custom reports and weekly review sessions as per need. Need assistance? SmartServ’s a call away!
What is mobile HVAC software?
Mobile HVAC software is a type of software that is specifically designed for HVAC professionals and can be accessed via mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Scheduling and dispatching, job management, customer management, invoicing and payment processing, and inventory management are typical software features.
Technicians can access and update job information and customer data while on the go with mobile HVAC software, resulting in greater efficiency and productivity. Some mobile HVAC software includes real-time GPS tracking and routing features, which can assist technicians in optimizing their travel routes and reducing travel time between jobs.
HVAC businesses can benefit from mobile HVAC software by streamlining operations, improving customer satisfaction, and increasing profitability.
Does service management software for HVAC have a mobile app?
Absolutely! SmartServ has an HVAC service app for both Android and Apple iOS users. While in the field, technicians can access all pertinent customer information, including work history and billing information. Technicians can streamline their work by using voice commands to take notes and accessing customized templates for estimates and invoicing. Furthermore, the app can be used offline, making it a reliable option in areas with limited internet connectivity. The user-friendly interface enables continuous real-time communication between field technicians and the back office.
What is the best software for HVAC?
SmartServ is the best software for HVAC if you want your company to reach new heights. This HVAC tool will optimize and streamline your workflow, allowing you to drive your performance and sales, thus increasing your revenue.
How much is mobile HVAC software?
Depending on the mobile HVAC software’s features and capabilities, their prices can vary. Some can be complimentary, while others may cost hundreds or thousands of dollars per user or month. There are tiered pricing plans based on the number of users or features required and other custom pricing based on the business’s specific needs.
It is critical to consider the HVAC company’s specific needs and budget while calculating the cost of mobile HVAC software. Factors like the business size, the number of technicians, and the features required can also affect the cost of the software.
Book a personalized demo today.
Know why contractors trust us to grow their business. Get a software that customizes to your workflow.