Make a clearly outlined proposal that covers the responsibilities of the company and the customer with SmartServ’s Plumbing Proposal Template. The proposal includes all the goods and services utilized by the company and their costs during a plumbing maintenance, servicing, or installation job.
Forget Pen&Paper and upgrade to a configurable software solution while you’re here!
While SmartServ’s HVAC Proposal Template can build trust, provide excellent customer experience and improve your sales, it cannot rule out manual errors and delays. Managing a mid-sized to a large company without service management software can cause complications in your operations. These minute mistakes can affect your profits and let your competitors surpass you.
SmartServ’s HVAC Software can streamline your workflow and save time on manual work and errors. Schedule a call with SmartServ to boost your growth and revenue and realize your full potential.
How to access the SmartServ Plumbing Proposal Template?
After completing the form on the right, check your email to receive an accessible template.
The following are the precise stages:
- Click the link in the email to access the Plumbing proposal template. The proposal template is viewable in any browser.
- Put the cursor over the region that needs editing. This is how you can present the proposal to your customer.
- After filling out the form, download the proposal and email it to your customers.
- Star the email to submit multiple proposals using the same template.
- Downloading and opening the pdf in Adobe Acrobat will allow you to modify it and add your company logo.
For more help, you can schedule a free meeting with a SmartServ representative.
What does the Plumbing Proposal Template look like?
The Proposal Template will contain the following information:
- Proposal number, date, and due date
- Billing Location, Service location, and Company address
- Columns to mention services, material service hours
- Option to check and un-check taxation of line items
- Columns for price and the total amount
- Subheads for a sub-total, discount, surcharge, sales tax
- Name and Signature field for customer and technician or owner