fire protection service software
The best fire protection software to track inspections, create service proposals on-field, collect approvals, access checklists, receive reports, and more at one place.
Why use fire protection software?
- Job Management Software users for fire protection and safety helps user to track their business from anywhere with SmartServ Fire Inspection Software for iPad.
- The users receive multiple business and on-demand reports with a click.
- Both back-office and field users can access fire extinguisher inspection checklists on the go.
- Users can share picture notes for deficiencies with iPads even in offline mode.
- SmartServ all-in-one fire extinguisher inspection software helps users to track inspection status, work hours, location of field users, and more under a single screen
All-in-One Management Software for Fire Protection Contractors
- Inspection reporting: SmartServ’s Fire protection inspection software provides customers with a variety of inspection and on-demand reports. The SmartServ app allows you to customise these reports and access them on the go.
- Fire safety checklists: SmartServ allows users to develop their own fire safety checklists or choose from a variety of bespoke templates. SmartServ will assist you with importing your existing checklists and forms, which will be accessible for future use.
- Inspection forms: SmartServ converts your NFPA-recommended inspection forms to digital format. It provides customers with a library of template forms from which to pick.
- With fire protection estimating software you can access 100+ custom templates for estimating, including good-better-best options.
“My technicians and dispatchers just can’t stop talking about how this fire inspection software is helping them save more than 24 hours a week. My team converted more than 15 NFPA checklist excel forms to digital forms. Now we can pull up reports whenever we want. Schedule recurring inspections. I have an extra day in a week to spend time with my family”
Chetna, Owner Notify Fire Protection, Ontario